Monday, October 29, 2012

Again?!

You may have noticed there haven't been any updates in the last week. This is because I took last week off because last Saturday (day 2 of running), my left knee decided to go crazy and get irritated on the lateral/anterior surface. So I took last week off to give it lots and lots of time to get better before I started again.

And what happens? KNEE PAIN!! Yes ladies and gentlemen... my left knee hurts again. This time a little bit deeper than before. SO annoyed at my knee. How am I ever going to get anywhere if my knee is like "whatever!"

I checked continually during the run to make sure than my feet and knees were tracking straight like they should; and from what I can tell, I was pretty much in line the entire time I ran.

Anyhow... I pushed a little further than I maybe should have, but in the end, cut the run short. Runkeeper says I ran 3 miles in 26:31, with an average pace of 8:48.

Also, I still have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment