Ok. Been a long whatever it's been.
I've been having some kind of sinus draining issues which made it really hard to breathe, let alone run. So basically I get to start over. Swell.
The good news is, even though my body is off a bit still--which is most likely because the air here isn't actually breatheable--I'm going to start running again as of tomorrow. Or today. However you choose to look at it.
I may or may not be completely ready, but I'm going ahead anyway. If my problem is lymph stuckage like my Master Herbalist says it is, what better way to get it moving even better than by running?!
And speaking of running, I walked over to Steven's tonight, and by the time I got to the end of my street, my body almost started running with no command from me! So I'm taking that as a sign that even if my body isn't 100%, it doesn't care. It wants to get going.
Therefore... Lungs be damned, full steam ahead.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment