I know this will surprise you all, but I've started running. AGAIN.
I figured since I wasn't super motivated to go tonight that I would go but do something short. Especially since it's been so long since my last run. I decided to run around the block. Gotta start somewhere, right?
Well, I'm ashamed to say that I made it about halfway around the block and I was ready to DIE. Flat out panting and breathing heavy and all other sorts of nonsense. Pins and needles and whatnot as well.
So around the block... I remember the days I was running something like a mile or a mile and a half... right now it seems like it will take me the rest of my life to get back there again. I will of course so long as I keep this up.
Thinking about going again when I get up. We'll see how that goes. Got Steven bugging me to help with his car but he insists on doing it early in the day which really doesn't work well for me most days.
Anyway that's all.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment